HOW IT WORKS
Fans' Choice Prize:
Director’s Choice Prize:
To enter, your edit must...
- Be between 1 and 3 minutes in length
- Only use license free/free of rights music
- Adhere to YouTube’s music rights and policy guidelines
- Only use footage provided by The Faction Collective
- Have a format of 4k or 1080p
1. If I have my own music licensing, am I able to use this?
You can, so long as you have the rights to use the song on Youtube in your edit.
2. I'm under 16, but really want to enter, can I submit an entry if I get my parents' permission?
We'd love to include everyone but unfortunately due to some legal restrictions you need to be 16 or over to enter.
3. Once I've submitted, can I share my edit on my own YouTube/social channels?
Not until the competition has ended or you have not been selected as a finalist. If you do become a finalist, you are encouraged to share Faction’s upload of your trailer to get your friends and family voting. However, please refrain from uploading directly from your social channels until close of competition.
4. What logos/assets can I include in my edit?
You may only use the film footage sent to you to download. You are also permitted to use Faction’s animation logo files. If you did not receive these in your download, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
READY TO SUBMIT?
By entering you agree to the Terms & Conditions.