IT Business analyst - London, uk
IT Business Analyst
Faction Skis, one of the fastest growing ski brands in the world seeks a talented IT Business Analyst to ensure the global team operates effectively and are supported by world class IT systems. The role is pivotal to the successful growth of the company. We are a small fast growing company so this role will have a lot of variety and a wide remit.
Venture- and angel-backed, growing at 40% per year and selling into 35 countries, Faction offers an opportunity for the right candidate to expand their international and analytical skills in an ambitious environment... with products that people love. We sell to over 400 retailers and through ecommerce and are scaling up with expectations to exceed 10m in two seasons.
● Assist in the specification, procurement and implementation of a new reporting platform.
● Maintain the existing ERP system (ODOO - we do not expect you to have knowledge of ODOO) and assist in the scope, tender and build of a new system over the next 6-12 months which will include excellent global accounting and stock management functionality.
● IT support including starters and leavers.
● Main point of contact with third party system support teams.
● ERP system management, integration, reconciliation and reporting e.g. Plum River, Expert Voice and Shopify.
● Project Manage our B2B and B2C sales platforms with our great partners.
● Ensure adequate data security measures are in place to protect the assets of the company and continue compliance with GDPR and other regulatory and quality standards.
● Ensure adequate applications are in place to enable the company to grow. Supporting the team by providing solutions to their problems and increasing efficiency. From simple solutions such as Trello through to more complex ones such as Tableau.
● Ad hoc tasks when required
● Experience holding a key role in an Finance or reporting system implementation programme.
● Experience in start-up, high growth business or retail industry
● Able to work with minimum supervision (you will be an active member of the Finance team)
● Project management experience
● Problem solving skills and an ability to provide solutions within budgetary constraints
● We would expect successful candidates to hold or be progressing towards a recognised IT, Project Management or accounting qualification
● Experience in an IT support function
● Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
HEAD OF MARKETING - VERBIER/INNSBRUCK/LONDON
We seek a strong manager with vision to lead our lean, talented, global marketing team. Engaging with our fans, who are the reason we exist, is at the heart of this role.
Ski and Apparel Sales Rep - Rockies and Intermountain Territory
With sales in over 30 countries and consistent year-on-year growth, Full Stack Supply Co is looking for experienced in house sales representatives with established relationships in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas.
IT Business Analyst - London
We are looking for a talented IT Business Analyst to ensure the global team operates efficiently and are supported by world class IT systems. The role is pivotal to the successful growth of the company. We are a small fast growing company so this role will have a lot of variety and a wide remit.