Operations Lead - Japan
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Operations Lead to join our team. We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. We are one of the fastest-growing brands in the snowsports industry. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries.
As a member of the Operations Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment, and Lead on Operations in Japan.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Warehouse performance management of our 3PL partner in Yokohama, Japan
- Own Japanese customer order processing, warehouse submission and validation
- Monitor our outbound orders and proactively troubleshoot any delivery issues
- Manage Japanese Fan and Partner Support queries
- Support in coordination of inbound shipments
- Provide administrative support to aid the daily business operations
- Manage ad-hoc requests from the Sales Team and assist in the creation of sales tools
As a company care for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices.
- Fluent in Japanese and English (TOEIC level 900 or higher)
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
- Strong computer literacy
- Proficient in Excel/ Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using new technologies & software
- Based in Tokyo
- Part-Time – 3 days per week