Regional sales lead, western canada - north america
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Western Canada, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the region.
FSSC is best known for our Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. For 2019-20 we have launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused performance with understated style. We call it Gear for Alpine Living. FSSC also holds the global license for Roxy Skis.
The role is key, as Western Canada represents a high-profile, high opportunity part of FSSC North America which in turn makes up over a third of FSSC’s $10m global revenues. With 40%+ growth across 30 countries, we are building a lean, modern international business with ambitious targets and world-class talent where every role counts.
Our North American regional team members are expected to work tightly with the Denver NA HQ and European colleagues to deliver industry-best products, inspiration and results.
The role will work with our retail partners as we grow together. You will develop an outreach program that ensures that the products move off our partners’ racks and into our powerful base of fans. The role will be responsible for our brands’ sales development and will be expected to bring methodical structure and improvement to the sales function and ensure successful regional trade and regional activations with regional and EU teamwork across functions.
The role reports to the NA Head of Sales development based in our Denver office.
What will this position bring you?
- The opportunity to grow your career in sales in a high-growth outdoor start-up
- You will work together in an ambitious team with modern tools and expectations
- You will be responsible for working with the regional and international management with existing and new key accounts and actively creating new sales opportunities
- You will develop sales skills and be trained on product expertise. You will work together with and learn from skilled professionals with decades in the business
- You’ll be expected to use the products in the wild and be part of the excitement of brand development
What will you bring to the job?
You’re ready for a new opportunity. An opportunity to leverage what you’ve learned and make a real impact.
You have the absolute willingness to compete and win. You have demonstrated the ability to create and close business, have a self-motivated, self-started attitude and the ability to handle unique situations with grace and think outside the box.
You are excited about being part of a lean, modern business where we keep defining the rules, where we are native with technology, but never forget the power of relationships. You are comfortable on the road and with virtual communications and are up for new challenges.
- Inspire and empower your retailers, learn fast and iterate to build an effective machine to build relationships with our retail partners and ensure maximum sales for them and the FSSC portfolio
- Work with customers to identify renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities; optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities in our customer contact database; schedule follow-up activities as needed
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Execute processes and tools to ensure maximum impact between the brands and retailer partners, which includes trade marketing and activations.
- Collaborate with marketing to build GTM
- Manage regional Demos
- Analyze partner development activity and report on metrics and actions taken to management and broadly to the team to ensure maximum impact
- Achieve targets
- Provide frequent information to enable the achievement of business goals
- Contribute to seasonal forecasting, key accounts reviews and account development planning in order to report progress
- Have a financial grasp of building 3-year business plan
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience selling skis & outerwear
- A track record of sales results demonstrating customer portfolio growth. Excellent knowledge of the BC / Alberta market
- Strong experience with sales management tools and data-driven execution
- Consistent track record of budget overachievement as an individual contributor
- Spent many days on the road
- Tech savvy
- Ready for the experience of a start-up where everyone matters all the time, not a comfortable corporate job
- Understanding of the complete sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- High-quality customer service skills
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers by establishing trust and credibility.
If you are interested to be part of an innovative organization, we look forward to hearing from you.
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Head of Sales: North America - Denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Denver, Colorado to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the USA and Canada.
Business Analyst/Corporate Development Manager - LONDON
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced and proactive Business Analyst/ Corporate Development Manager to join our team.
French Speaking Accounts Assistant - London
The Full Stack Stack Supply Co is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join the finance team in our London office.
Operations Coordinator - Japan
The Full Stack Supply Co is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Operations Coordinator to join our team.