Business Analyst/Corporate Development Manager - London/Verbier
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced and proactive Business Analyst/ Corporate Development Manager to join our team.
FSSC is best known for our Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. For 2019-20 we also launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style.
We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries. 2019-20 is set to be our biggest season yet. www.factionskis.com
- Drive Business Capitalisation with CEO for new and existing investors.
- Evaluate new business development opportunities (e.g. analysing new product lines, regions and brand opportunities)
- Assess pricing and margin analysis in annual price setting process
- Assess M&A prospects and potential secondary and listing prospects
Reporting and Analytics
- Liaise closely with Head of Finance and Sales Director to deliver data-driven sales force improvements
- Develop and define performance analytics, companywide KPIs and growth metrics to enable a culture of data driven decision making
- Create accurate and accessible performance report dashboards
- Work closely with Exec and Finance team to review, scope and implement systems and process – eg ERP, salesforce.com or equivalent
- Drive the cross-functional direct sales operation to realise D2C growth potential
- Work closely with E-Commerce and Direct Sales team to set targets and track channel performance (Fan Collective, Pro Collective, Investor Collective)
As a company care for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Several years of experience with a high-performance company - whether in professional services or industry.
- Tech savvy – you’re comfortable using new technologies, SaaS-based applications and financial analytics
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- A strong passion for the Ski Industry / Action Sports
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen, and where everyone matters all the time
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel/ Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a global team