We offer a two-year warranty on all products from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Our warranty policy does not cover reasonable wear and tear or misuse of products; however, we use consideration when dealing with warranties, so if you’re not sure please submit a claim anyway.
Please read the information below before processing a claim.
SKIS, POLES & HARDGOODS
All Faction skis, poles and hardgoods are warrantied against manufacturing defects for 2 years from the date of original purchase when purchased from Factionskis.com or an authorised retailer or online retailer. Skis purchased from any other forum, including from ski swaps or sales representatives, or second-hand skis and rental skis being sold, are not covered.
Faction is responsible for the replacement of any defective product. We are not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss, misuse or alteration of the product. Faction is not responsible for any additional costs incurred through the warranty process, such as the cost of remounting skis, etc.
If you purchased your product from Factionskis.com you can submit your warranty claim directly with us by completing the form below.
If you purchased your product from an authorized dealer or online retailer you must return to the original seller who will submit a warranty claim to us on your behalf.
Please note that any warranty claim submitted without proof of purchase, no matter the defect, will be rejected. Claims should be submitted as soon as the damage is noticed.
Please be honest and respectful when submitting a warranty request, it will go a long way with our warranty team. Our customer service team are passionate riders just like you so they understand where you are coming from. If you get an answer that you don’t think is fair please take the time to respond in a way that is patient and polite. We review every case with careful consideration and we truly appreciate every person who purchases a product from us.
The following damages are excluded from our warranty cover:
- Misuse, abuse, neglect or defect/damage caused by improper use or poor maintenance
- Damage caused by impacts from rails, boxes, or other park features. The use of any ski on rails can cause damage because of the nature of hitting a ski against a solid metal or plastic object
- Landing on or colliding with rocks, ice, hard snow, stumps, barns, people, etc.
- Landing on rocks, stumps, barns, people, or anything else that is not snow
- Scratches, chips or damage from ski-to-ski contact on top sheets or bases
- Damage as a result of falling
- Rust, fading or other cosmetic issues arising after having used the skis
- Improper mounting or adjusting of bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski. We always recommend that you have your skis mounted at your local ski shop to ensure that it is done correctly/professionally
You might be asked to remove the bindings on the skis in order to read the serial number and/or QR code.
APPAREL & SOFTGOODS
All Faction apparel and softgoods are warrantied for two years from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects, when purchased from Factionskis.com or an authorised retailer or online retailer. We are responsible for the repair or replacement of any defective product. Our warranty does not cover defects as a result of alterations or improper fit.
Our warranty will cover:
- Defective sewing
- Defective zippers and attachment hardware
- Defective velcro patches and/or snaps
- Missing or broken drawstrings, cords or leashes
Excluded from our warranty cover:
- Rips and tears
- Fading (including UV damage)
- Damage (including colour bleeding and loss of waterproof qualities) as a result of improper washing or the use of improper detergents
We always advise that you follow the recommended washing instructions on your Faction apparel and softgoods.
PLACING A CLAIM
To kick off the warranty process, simply fill the form in below. Before you start the warranty process, please ensure you have the following to hand:
- Details of the faulty product (model, size, year)
- Proof of purchase
- Clear pictures: damage on the product, both bases and both topsheets, serial number and/or QR code
- Details of how the damage happened
Once we have received your warranty request we will aim to get back to you within 4 working days.
We will gladly replace products that meet our warranty requirements. If we are out of stock, or no longer carry that particular product, we will do everything we can to offer you an appropriate replacement.