Fan Success Coordinator
We are looking for an awesome Seasonal Fan Success Coordinator to join our team. This role will give you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in snowsports industry. We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries. https://us.factionskis.com/
Our #1 mission is to make sure that all Fans (Customers) and Partners (Retailers) are stoked and have a great experience with our brands. As a member of the FPS Team in our Denver Office, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Customer Service, E-commerce, Logistics, and Sales.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Offer the highest quality of service and great communication in your daily interactions with our Fans
- As the first point of contact with our fans, you will advise on product selection and demo opportunities
- Listen to our fans and engage in debate and discussion on how to develop and maintain industry leading products and customer experience
- Support to resolve any product or delivery issues in a proactive and positive manner
- Assist with the planning and running of Faction Skis and Roxy Ski Demos
- Ad hoc office support, including administration, Event Planning, and errands.
As a company we care for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices
- Ability to represent the brand professionally via online platforms, phones, and video conferencing.
- Demonstrates confidence and a professional attitude on and off snow.
- A strong passion for the Ski industry/ Mountain Sports
- Previous experience in the snowsports industry (sales especially) is a strong plus
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Personable, outgoing and patient
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Basic excel knowledge and Microsoft office(you should know what lookups and pivot tables are)
- Comfortable using new technologies & software
- Basic proficiency reading and speaking French highly encouraged
As a member of our team it is also important you represent our brand. We therefore give everyone access to a selection of products and gear to wear and ride with pride.
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Senior Graphic Designer - Verbier or Innsbruck
Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) - the parent of Faction Skis and FW apparel - seeks an experienced Senior Graphic Designer who is passionate to bring a fresh vision of design to the outdoor industry. The position will be responsible for creating and managing all design needs across marketing, product and brand campaigns.
Finance Assistant - London
Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) - the parent of Faction Skis and FW apparel - seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Finance Assistant to join our team.
Customer Experience Manager - Verbier or Innsbruck
Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) - the parent of Faction Skis and FW apparel - seeks a Customer Experience Manager to join its team with extensive experience, enthusiasm and ability to bring brands alive. FSSC puts our community at the forefront of the business, and this position, along with the global Customer Experience team, are our direct link to them.
Retail Partner Success Coordinator - Innsbruck, Austria
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Retail Partner Success Coordinator to join our team. Your role will be to act as the primary post-sale contact, and provide industry leading, proactive and positive support.
Global Accounts Receivable Lead - London, Verbier or Innsbruck
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Global Accounts Receivable Lead to join our team. You will be responsible for overseeing AR leads in USA, Japan and China as well as directly managing European Accounts Receivable.