French Speaking Accounts Assistant
This newly-created Accounts Assistant position will be a crucial part of the finance team and will assist with all transactional aspects of the job, whilst picking up month-end duties over time. This role gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in the Snowsports industry. We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we've shipped 35,000 skis in 2019-20 turning over $10m for riders in 40 countries.
As a member of the Finance Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and gain broad experience in global finance management.
- Global credit control, liaising with customers to ensure sales invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Daily and weekly updates of accounts receivable reports, keeping FC Informed of status of expected income and overdue balances
- Regular communication with our NA Accounts Receivable team and assisting with queries
- Managing customer accounts and invoicing queries
- Managing and maintaining bank reconciliations
Month end accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the Financial Controller with Month End reporting
- Journal preparation and posting
- Ad hoc reconciliation and project work working closely with the FC and FD
- Manage ad-hoc requests from the Sales Team and attending weekly global sales call to give accounts receivable updates
- Provide administrative support to aid the daily business operations
As a company we care for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices.
- Fluent in English and French
- A ‘start up’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
- Strong computer literacy
- Proficient in Excel/ Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using new technologies & software
- Understanding of double entry and general finance terms
As a member of our team it is also important you represent our brand. We therefore give everyone access to a selection of products and gear to wear and ride with pride.
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
California Sales Lead - North America
Full Stack Supply Co. is looking for the right sales agent(s) with proven history of success in the ski and outdoor industry in both Southern and Northern California.