French Speaking Accounts Assistant
This newly-created Accounts Assistant position will be a crucial part of the finance team and will assist with all transactional aspects of the job, whilst picking up month-end duties over time. This role gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in the Snowsports industry. We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we've shipped 35,000 skis in 2019-20 turning over $10m for riders in 40 countries.
As a member of the Finance Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and gain broad experience in global finance management.
- Global credit control, liaising with customers to ensure sales invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Daily and weekly updates of accounts receivable reports, keeping FC Informed of status of expected income and overdue balances
- Regular communication with our NA Accounts Receivable team and assisting with queries
- Managing customer accounts and invoicing queries
- Managing and maintaining bank reconciliations
Month end accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the Financial Controller with Month End reporting
- Journal preparation and posting
- Ad hoc reconciliation and project work working closely with the FC and FD
- Manage ad-hoc requests from the Sales Team and attending weekly global sales call to give accounts receivable updates
- Provide administrative support to aid the daily business operations
As a company we care for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices.
- Fluent in English and French
- A ‘start up’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
- Strong computer literacy
- Proficient in Excel/ Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using new technologies & software
- Understanding of double entry and general finance terms
As a member of our team it is also important you represent our brand. We therefore give everyone access to a selection of products and gear to wear and ride with pride.