NORTH AMERICAN SEASONAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
The primary responsibility of this role is to execute retail & trade partner marketing within North America, and support fan marketing initiatives when necessary. The North American Seasonal Marketing Assistant is responsible for the execution of Full Stack Supply's retail & trade partner marketing strategy including digital retailer and in-store retail projects, retail partner marketing requests, and trade shows throughout North America.
Reports to: North American Marketing Manager
- Inspire and empower retailers to tell FSSC stories and maximize sales
- National and regional trade show organization
- Work with retail partners to optimize quality of service, brand communication, and business growth
- Fortify long-term relationships with key partners
- Execute processes and tools to ensure maximum impact between our brands and retailer partners with trade marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing team to build GTM strategy
- Analyze partner marketing activity and report on metrics and actions taken to management and broadly to the team to ensure maximum impact
What will you bring to the job?
You’re ready for a new opportunity. An opportunity to leverage what you’ve learned within the retail and marketing scope and make a real impact. You have the absolute willingness to compete and win. You have demonstrated the ability to support the front line of our business, have a self-motivated attitude and the ability to handle unique situations with grace and think outside the box.
You are excited about being part of a lean, modern business where we keep defining the rules, where we are native with technology, but never forget the power of relationships. You are comfortable with virtual communications across time zones and are up for new challenges.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in sports marketing and/or outdoor retail
- High-quality customer service skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills necessary, basic copywriting and Adobe skills a bonus
- Ready for the experience of a start-up where everyone matters all the time, not a comfortable corporate job
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers by establishing trust and credibility.
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.