Operations Manager - North America
Operations Manager - North America
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Operations Manager to join our team.
FSSC is best known for our Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. For 2019-20 we also launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style.
We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries. 2019-20 is set to be our biggest season yet. https://factionskis.com/
As a core member of the Operations Team you will optimise and streamline our supply chain. You report to the Global Operations Director and will work closely with the Supply Chain Manage and Head of Sales North America. Your core responsibilities include:
- Performance management of our two regional warehouses – Denver, USA and Surrey, Canada
- Hold weekly status meetings with warehouse management to improve transparency and communication
- Develop and implement global SOPs with our Supply Chain Manager
- Create performance reports for the region to be included in the monthly management pack
- Manage tender process for new warehouse partners
- Liaise with our Supply Chain Manager regarding the scheduled of inbound Freight
- Ensure timely check-in of new stock on arrival to regional warehouses
- Manage outbound KPIs to keep order backlog to
- Ensure retailer specific routing guidelines are understood and implemented by our warehouse partner
- Proactive communicate with our Sales & Fan Success team to inform of any delayed or partial shipments
- Ensure all orders have been entered correctly and circulate order confirmations to our retail partners
- Become a Super User on our B2B Sales Platform and hep to train our Sales team on new features
- Work closely with the Head of Sales North America to develop tools and information flows to our customer base
- Develop relationships with our key accounts and own post sales order management
- Use your knowledge of Fans' and Partners' pain points to recommend improvements across the company
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years professional experience
- Tech savvy – you’re comfortable using new technologies, software and ERP systems
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- A strong passion for the Ski Industry / Action Sports
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen, and where everyone matters all the time
- An enthusiastic, positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel/ Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a global team
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
EU INTL Marketing Manager - Verbier, Switzerland
Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) - the parent of Faction Skis and FW apparel - seeks an experienced EU INTL Marketing Manager to manage European and International marketing for our Company and Brands. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of delivering engaging marketing campaigns. The EU & INTL Marketing Manager will work as part of the Marketing department to engage our Collective of fans, retail partners, press network and ambassadors with marketing activations that exceed expectations.
Fan Success & Direct Sales Intern - North America
Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) - the parent of Faction Skis and FW Apparel - seeks a customer experience/customer service professional to join its team with enthusiasm and ability to bring brands alive. The position is based at the FSSC North American headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
part time creative director - Verbier or Innsbruck
Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) - the parent of Faction Skis and FW Apparel - seeks an experienced Creative Director to build and strengthen the visual identities of our Company and Brands. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge creating brand guidelines and visual campaigns for outdoor brands, as well as a natural eye for outdoor imagery.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN - verbier or innsbruck
Working in contact with both the Marketing and eCommerce departments, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing.