Sales Manager - Switzerland
Sales Manager – Switzerland
Timing: Position Open Now
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Sales Manager based in Switzerland, to grow and develop our brand portfolio.
FSSC is best known for our Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. For 2019-20 we also launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style. We call it Gear for Alpine Living.
The role is key, as Switzerland is our home market and represents a decent part of FSSC’s revenues. With 40%+ growth across 30 countries, we are building a lean, modern international business with ambitious talent and every role counts.
Members of the European team are expected to work tightly with their North American colleagues to deliver the best products, inspiration and results possible.
The role will work with our retail partners to grow together, developing an outreach strategy that also ensure that the products move off our partners’ shelves and onto our powerful base of fans. The role will be responsible for the whole country, with the addition of a Junior Sales Rep from 20/21. The candidate is expected to bring methodical sales approach to facilitate growth.
The role reports directly to Head of Sales Europe, based in the Swiss office.
- Build an effective machine to improve relationships with our retail partners and ensure maximum sales
- Train, develop and motivate the retailers in brand(s) skills, sales methodologies and activations, product knowledge, teamwork, time and territory management, and competitive knowledge
- Use FSSC processes and tools to ensure maximum impact between the sales team and retailer partners, which includes software and structure
- Collaborate with global management of Sales & Marketing to build programs and onboarding tools to scale our processes globally
- Have a financial grasp of channel marketing budgeting – both Retail Partner Marketing (Trade)
- Align the CH Sales targets with broader business goals to drive maximum impact
- Analyze partner development activity and report frequently on metrics and actions taken to management and broadly to the team to ensure maximum impact
- Achieve targets
- Executes tactical plans in support of the business sales strategy and communicate the progress both internally and externally
- Plan and execute quarterly Management Business Review meetings with key account Retail Partners
- Provide frequent information to enable the achievement of business goals
- Contributes to seasonal forecasting, key accounts reviews and account development planning in order to report progress
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience selling skis & outerwear
- A track record of sales results demonstrating customer portfolio growth. Excellent knowledge of Swiss market
- Deep understanding of generating pipeline through outbound activity
- Strong experience with sales management tools and data-driven management
- Consistent track record of budget overachievement as an individual contributor
- Fluent in Swiss-German, French and English
- Technology savvy
- Ready for the experience of a scale-up company where everyone matters all the time, not a comfortable corporate job
- An enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others
If you are interested to be part of an innovative organization, we are eager to hear from you.
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
EU INTL Marketing Manager - Verbier, Switzerland
Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) - the parent of Faction Skis and FW apparel - seeks an experienced EU INTL Marketing Manager to manage European and International marketing for our Company and Brands. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of delivering engaging marketing campaigns. The EU & INTL Marketing Manager will work as part of the Marketing department to engage our Collective of fans, retail partners, press network and ambassadors with marketing activations that exceed expectations.
Fan Success & Direct Sales Intern - North America
Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) - the parent of Faction Skis and FW Apparel - seeks a customer experience/customer service professional to join its team with enthusiasm and ability to bring brands alive. The position is based at the FSSC North American headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
part time creative director - Verbier or Innsbruck
Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) - the parent of Faction Skis and FW Apparel - seeks an experienced Creative Director to build and strengthen the visual identities of our Company and Brands. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge creating brand guidelines and visual campaigns for outdoor brands, as well as a natural eye for outdoor imagery.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN - verbier or innsbruck
Working in contact with both the Marketing and eCommerce departments, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing.