Scandinavian Demo and Sales Support
Scandinavian Demo and Sales Support
Timing: 1 October 2019 – 31 March 2020
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Scandinavian Demo and Sales Support team member.
FSSC is best known for our Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. For 2019-20 we also launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style.
We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries. 2019-20 is set to be our biggest season yet.
Your role is to manage the demo fleet, demos and events within the Scandinavian markets. Your core duties will include:
Demo and Event Management
- Plan, organise and execute our on-snow ski tests and events in Sweden and Norway
- Responsible for demo ski stock, mounting bindings, servicing and event logistics
- Engage with customers at ski tests and events, driving interest to the brand and giving an insight into the products
- Support marketing team with THE COLLECTIVE Film Tour screenings and other events
- Provide exceptional levels of service and information to customers
- Support at Sales Meetings and Trade Shows
- Assist product training clinics with existing FSSC customers in Scandinavia
- Aid Retail Partner Support team with customer service and retailer partner support
- Work with FSSC internal marketing and trade team to create activations and engagement with trade and fans
As a company we care for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian, preferably both. Fluent in English.
- 1+ years’ ski industry experience (either in retail or in a workshop)
- In-depth technical knowledge of skis and tuning
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong passion and enthusiasm for skis
- Positive mind-set, rigour, self-sustainability
- Class B driving license, held for at least 2 years
- Happy to be on the road
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a global team
- Happy using MS Excel
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen, and where everyone matters all the time
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.