SKI AND APPAREL SALES REP – Rockies and Intermountain Territory
With sales in over 30 countries and consistent year-on-year growth, Full Stack Supply Co is looking for experienced in house sales representatives with established relationships in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas.
Full Stack Supply Co’s marketing budget increasingly drives consumer demand and an expansive trade marketing and incentive program accelerates channel sales. The combination of Faction and Roxy skis with progressive outerwear and accessory lines adds revenue potential to same-store and additional store sales. Through a focus on innovative design and material research Faction has created an award winning collection of skis and outerwear. A colab with Candide Thovex, endorsements from Olympic athletes and a disruptive approach to marketing make Faction one of the fastest growing brands in the market.
As the face of Faction it is paramount that you have prior experience being a sales representative or distributor, ideally having grown a brand in the region.
• Research, identify and capture new accounts
• Develop and maintain relationships with accounts
• Achieve forecast sales targets
• Attend relevant trade and consumer events in your region to build brand awareness
- Identify potential brand-building partnerships and affiliations
• Regular feedback on market trends, influences and opportunities on product
• Minimum 3-years sales experience in the snowsports industry
• Well-established relationships with existing accounts in the territory
• Ambitious and self-motivated
• Reasonably technology literate – email, web
• A passion for skiing and superb quality products
The role will be based in Breckenridge, USA, however there may be annual trips to London or Verbier Switzerland to visit our other office and attend meetings.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com