TERMS AND CONDITIONS - ABSTRACT DREAM TRIP & GEAR SETUP COMPETITION
- This competition (the “Competition”) is open to anyone aged 18 or over, residing within the EU, Switzerland, Japan, Canada, the UK, Norway or the US. The Competition is organized by The Faction Collective SA (the “Organizer”).
- You (the “Entrant”) may enter the Competition by completing the competition form provided and subscribing to the Faction, Phaenom and Spyder newsletter subscriber lists (“Registering”).
- Registration may be achieved via:
- Faction Website Competition Page: factionskis.com/pages/abstract-competition
- To qualify, the Entrant may be an existing subscriber or a new subscriber to Faction, Phaenom and Spyder, but must have filled out one of the forms listed at 3.
- The prize (the “Prize”) consists of:
- An expenses-paid trip to Verbier, Switzerland for 2 people, including flights and ground transportation to and from the resort, accommodation for 3 nights, ski passes for 3 days, per diem for meals.
- One full gear setup each for (2) people, including for each: (1) Faction Skis, (1) Faction Poles, (1) Phaenom Ski Boots, (1) Spyder Jacket and (1) Spyder Pant.
- Entry to the Competition closes on the 11th of December 2023. After this date, the winner (the “Winner”) will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer process.
- The Winner will be notified by email on or before the 25th of December 2023. The Winner must respond and accept the Prize within 5 calendar days from the date of being notified. Failing this, the Organizer may draw another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Entrants enter the Competition as an individual, but the Prize for the trip to Verbier and gear setup is for 2 people. The Winner will elect the person they wish to invite on the trip with them and gift the gear setup to (the “Buddy”). Any other expenditure items relating to the Prize not detailed within these Terms and Conditions will be the responsibility of the Winner and Buddy. These would include, but are not limited to, tourist visas, snacks, drinks, certain meals and other expenses that the Winner might incur during their holiday on the Prize.
- The travel dates are limited to “off peak” dates in the 2023 winter season that will be disclosed to the Winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Organizer reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Organizer’s control make it necessary to do so, such as stock availability or travel restrictions.
- The Organizer reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Organizer, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Organizer, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- By Registering for the Competition all Entrants confirm their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and agree that any personal information provided by them with their Entry may be held and used by the Organizer or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland and Entrants to the Competition submit to the jurisdiction of these courts.
Good luck, we hope to see you ripping it up in Verbier soon!