Trade Marketing Manager - Verbier, Switzerland
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the planning and execution for all trade marketing. The trade marketing manager is responsible for the global strategy and overall project lead for in-store, retail projects, and trade shows throughout the EU and ROW regions.
Reports to: Global Head of Sales
- Build and present the global retail marketing plan each season at the sales meetings.
- Develop and monitor calendar for in-store sections/POP/visual(s).
- Develop and execute seasonal, online retail marketing plan with the Sales and Marketing Departments.
- Plan and manage the retail marketing budget for the EU/ROW markets.
- Coordinate with NA Trade Marketing, Regional Sales Managers and distributors to deliver Global Plan and development for each market.
Goal: Present global strategy and calendar, alongside budget.
Assets, Tools & Communications:
- Develop and execute regular and seasonal communications with Sales team and Retailers, as well as Welcome Kits, PK packs, etc.
- Manage production and distribution of key Sales collateral, including catalogues, and provide feedback to the Marketing team.
- Manage library of trade assets and tools, and ensure Retailers use them properly.
Goal: Build all assets and library in plenty of time for Retailers’ needs and GSM. Present outline alongside strategy and calendar.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures designed to drive brand exposure in strategic retail channels, as well as developing creative activations with Retail partners.
- Assist Sales Director and regional Sales Managers on special projects as needed.
- Proactive, regular communication and visits with key retailers to ensure strong relationships and working to their market needs.
- Build, execute, and track in-store plan for the top regional retailers including but not limited to in-store display, employee interaction, product knowledge clinics, and custom displays.
Goal: Related to strategy. Present plan for top retailers.
Design, Production & Logistics:
- Manage the design, development, sourcing, and pricing functions for all retail marketing product lines and assets, supporting key seasonal campaigns and stories.
- Working with Operations to develop and execute seasonal forecast and inventory buy for retail marketing product lines and assets.
- Collaborate with Operations and Logistics to deliver POs to vendors and arrange timely and accurate delivery of product.
- Work with Operations to oversee vendor production to ensure quality, ex-factory dates, and delivery metrics are met.
- Oversee in-store setup for retail marketing displays. Manage FSSC and 3 PL labor to ensure in-store setup is executed efficiently, safely, and on time to ensure successful retail product launches and retail promotions.
Goal: Build process with external POS agency. Work with Operation dpt to ensure all processes are in place to achieve the above.
Tradeshows & GSM:
- Manage all aspects of EU/ROW trade shows including booth space negotiations, booth set up/tear down, organization and delivery of all products/supplies to and from trade shows, and overall event execution.
- Manage global sales meeting, organize product, transportation, set up/tear down, and all other assigned tasks.
- Work directly with Sales and Marketing Departments to coordinate retail/customer events that are designed to drive sales and build brand exposure, including Demos, Fortress events, etc.
- Assist Marketing Department in all retail/customer involvement at brand events.
Goal: Events overview to be presented alongside strategy.
Analytics & Reporting:
- Analyze expenses related to in-store installations, shipments, digital asset requests, and custom projects to ensure a high ROI.
- Report on feasibility and effectiveness of trade marketing programs.
Goal: Identify clear way to communicate analytics and reporting to key stakeholders.
- Seasonal market travel to key territories.
- Bachelor Degree, Master and similar experience abroad preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Outdoor Industry, or high affinity environments in TM roles.
- High profile communication skills, able to effectively interact with both International partners/colleagues, as well as local commercial partners, internal and external
- Strong Organizational skills, precise & timed in delivery
- High proactivity in embracing opportunities and anticipating issues
- Positive attitude | ability to turn issues in opportunities
- Strong team work attitude
- Influencing Leadership
- Agility and flexibility in adapting to different requirements of the business and respond quickly
- High client care orientation
- Resilient, able to work in a demanding environment
- Straightforward and hands on attitude
- Fluent English, verbal and written. French / German additional as a plus.
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
regional sales lead, pacific north west - north america - seattle/portland
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Seattle / Portland area, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the PNW region.
regional sales lead, western canada - north america - BC/Alberta
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Western Canada, to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the region.
marketing internship - denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an intern based in Denver, Colorado to work with our talented marketing team.
Fan success internship - north america - Denver
We are looking for an awesome Fan Success intern to join our team.
logistics manager - Verbier/Innsbruck/London
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Global Logistics Manager to join our team.
trade marketing manager - Verbier/Innsbruck/London
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks a trade marketing manager to oversee the global strategy and overall project lead for in-store, retail projects, and trade shows throughout the EU and ROW regions.