PRODIGY 1 GROM
- Handmade in Europe
- 2 Year Warranty
- Available in store
Skis Size Guide
Find your size with our expert advice video:
As explained in our video guide above, choosing the right ski length depends on a mix of different factors. On a basic level, height, weight and ability should give you a good idea of what length of ski you should go for.
As a rule of thumb, start with a ski around nose to eyebrow level height.
If you are just starting out, or at an intermediate level, then we suggest that you take some length off. If you’re a more advanced/expert skier, then we suggest you should push your ski length towards your full height or even further. If you are heavier than the average weight for your size, feel free to add some ski length as well.
Ski Size Charts:
|Skier Height (cm)||Skier Height (Feet'Inches)||
Go towards the lower end of our suggested range if:
- You’re a beginner or an intermediate looking to progress quickly.
- You want to make even quicker, shorter turns more easily.
- You will spend most of your time on hard snow.
- You have a cool head and like to keep the revs down.
- You’re so tall, none of our skis are long enough for you.
Go towards the higher end of our suggested range if:
- You ski pedal to the metal
- You’re skiing fast and aggressively in off-piste conditions.
- You weigh more than average for your height
- You plan to do most of your skiing off-piste
- You want to look like a FWT athlete in the lift line
If you’re still unsure after reading this size guide, please get in touch with us on our live chat and we’ll be happy to find the right length for you!
|tip width (mm)||115||115||115||115|
|waist width (mm)||84||84||84||84|
|tail width (mm)||111||111||111||111|
|weight per ski (g)||1140||1190||1250||1250|
There's nothing "junior" about the premium quality and construction of the Faction Prodigy 1 Grom. This is a kids all-mountain freestyle twin tip ski built for capable young skiers and comes packed with many of the same tech features seen in the Prodigy 1. The poplar and beech wood core provides loads of energy and dampening for high-speed carving and big-jump-stomping; the elliptic sidecut and smooth rocker help prevent hooking the ski's edge; and the full-strength sidewall, tip & tail cap, and 2.2 mm edges work together to put durability front and center.
You'll love this ski if:
- You want to hit the park
- You want a ski that is fun and easy to ride, perfect for progressing new tricks
- You want a strong wood core for big pop on jumps, and smooth skiing at high speeds
- You want the same ski as the Faction pros use with the same quality materials, in a smaller size